Saturday, September 29, 2007

My first post

Ok, here we go....

I started this blog to keep myself a little diary of my daily life and to see if I can keep it going and not blow it off, like I seem to do with a lot of things.

My name is Debbie, married to Rob for almost 11 years. We have 3 beautiful children, Brandon and Christian are 8 years old (yes, twins....hence why it took me this long to finally have time to DO this) and our gorgeous 5 year old daughter, Paige.

The boys are in 3rd grade this year and Paige is in Kindergarten...ALL DAY LONG. I was devastated at first, missing my lunch buddy...but I am adjusting. Plus I have an AWESOME job, I get to be a substitute teacher in my children's school. So secretly I get to see them occasionally in the halls.

Ok, my kids are calling me. Rob is working tonight and the kids and I are going out to dinner at Chili's...big night out for us.

I'll write more tomorrow....I hope.

No comments: